- Tencent vows fresh gaming curbs after ‘spiritual opium’ attack zaps $60 billion Reuters
- Tencent Sinks After China Denounces Online Gaming The Wall Street Journal
- Tencent tanks 10% after Chinese media calls online gaming ‘opium’ as regulatory concerns mount CNBC
- Tencent limits gaming for kids after official media critique Associated Press
- Tencent curbs on gaming time will shock markets but please many parents The Guardian
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.