- Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony ask Trump to skip tariffs on gaming consoles CNET
- The Business Of Video Games: Market Share For Gaming Platforms in 2019 [Infographic] Forbes
- Sony, Microsoft, And Nintendo Come Out Against Trump’s Tariffs On Gaming Consoles Kotaku
- Gaming Might Get More Expensive But Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony Are Fighting Back – GS News Update GameSpot
- Tariffs may raise cost of Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo’s next-gen consoles Digital Trends
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.