- Already announced Bethesda games won’t be exclusive to Xbox. What’s next is less clear. The Washington Post
- Microsoft’s Bethesda Acquisition Paves Way for Netflix of Gaming Bloomberg
- Microsoft doubles down on gaming with $7.5 billion deal for Doom-owner ZeniMax Reuters
- Microsoft is becoming a real Gaming Company GamingStreet
- What Microsoft’s $7.5 billion bet on gaming says about its future MarketWatch
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.