- Tencent Plummets as China Calls Online Gaming ‘Opium for the Mind’ The Wall Street Journal
- Tencent tanks 10% after Chinese media calls online gaming ‘opium’ as regulatory concerns mount CNBC
- Tencent vows fresh gaming curbs after ‘spiritual opium’ attack zaps $60 billion Reuters
- Tencent stock craters as investors fear Beijing will crack down on gaming next Fortune
- Tencent and other gaming stocks tumble after China news outlet labels them ‘spiritual opium’ for teens MarketWatch
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.